With the festive season on the horizon, this episode we discuss ‘togetherness’: what it means, how to do it successfully and, more importantly, how to dress for it. OK’s fashion & beauty editor, Rosie Underwood, joins us in the studio, alongside author Christine Armstrong, to share their seasonal survival guide. We also chat to TV Presenter Cherry Healey on what togetherness means to her.
My shopping list of seasonal must haves to see you from office desk to dance floor…
- White trainers – dress up or down. Comfort first!
- A grey cashmere jumper – great for wearing with skinny black jeans or looking chic at home paired with comfies.
- A midi skirt – it has to skim the top of your ankles, style with a basic tee or chunky knit in the day and a pair of glam heels in the evening.
- Delicate gold jewellery – simple but effective, can be a real conversation starter and adds an accent to your outfit.
- High-waisted racer-stripe jeans – they elongate any figure making you look taller, wear with trainers in the day or dress them up for the dancefloor.
Join the conversation