1 tbsp coconut oil
1/4 tsp flaked sea salt
1/4 tsp coarse black pepper
300g raw beetroot, grated
600g carrot, grated
40g desiccated coconut or coconut flakes
60g coconut oil
10g miso paste
1 tsp grated ginger
1/2 lemon, juice and zest
- Preheat oven to 200 C.
- Roughly cube aubergine, mix with salt, pepper and coconut oil.
- Roast aubergine for 45 minutes.
- Peel & grate carrots and beetroot.
- Whisk tahini and miso paste, then add coconut oil and ginger, season with salt pepper and lemon juice.
- Toss carrots, beetroot and roasted aubergine, dress well.
- Serve with desiccated coconut or coconut flakes and fresh lemon zest.