Branch Merchandise Admin Assistant
We are looking for a Branch Merchandise Admin Assistant to join our dynamic and passionate Branch Merchandising team based at our Head Office in High Wycombe. This is an entry level role for someone looking to start their career in Merchandising and is a permanent, full time position. The successful candidate will have a combination of passion, numerical and analytical skills and great communication skills.
To join our vibrant and fast growing business as a Branch Merchandise Admin Assistant
You’ll need to have strong numeracy and math skills, with intermediate MS excel skills. You must have an awareness of the retail industry and competitors within the sector, with some previous retail experience. You will have the ability to build effective relationships and communicate with colleagues at all levels, while working under pressure to tight deadlines and changing demands. And by no means least, an absolute passion for Mint Velvet as a brand and strong desire to develop a career within Merchandising is a must.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage stock allocations on a daily basis from our DC to all stores and website
- Allocate stock in line with the brand range plan, in the right quantities to maximise sales
- Maximise sales on our website through controlling availability and building stocks on the best performing product areas
- Review performance at line, department, and branch level each week, reacting to sales patterns and maximising profit opportunity
- Work closely with Product Merchandise team to co-ordinate theme launches
- Build stock packages for new store openings, both in the UK and Internationally
- Maximise sales during key trading events by building stock levels to the optimal level at the right time
- Conduct analysis on sizing across departments and different fascias
You'll be rewarded with
A competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, BUPA, a discretionary bonus scheme, generous staff discount and clothing allowance and the opportunity to develop your career in a fast paced and growing business.
If you have the experience and passion for this role
Please apply by clicking 'apply now' below and attaching either a completed Application Form or an up to date CV and covering letter explaining why you are passionate about joining Mint Velvet. Please ensure you state which of our roles you're applying for within the email.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To Apply :
OR Email us : email@example.com
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.