Branch Merchandise Admin Assistant
We are looking for a Branch Merchandise Admin Assistant to join our dynamic and passionate Branch Merchandising team based at our Head Office in High Wycombe. The Branch Merchandise Admin Assistant acts as a key link between the Merchandising function and our retail stores, supporting all of their stock needs and ensuring they have the best possible availability to maximise sales.
This is an excellent entry level role, which will give you the tools required to start a career in Merchandising, and is a permanent, full time position.
To join our vibrant and fast growing business as a Branch Merchandise Admin Assistant
You will ideally be a recent graduate with a degree in a numerical, analytical, or business related subject. Alternatively you could be working in a retail environment and have good A Levels / GCSEs in maths related subjects.
You’ll need to have strong numeracy and MS excel skills, with the ability to build effective relationships and communicate with colleagues at all levels and functions. You will be organised, with the ability to plan and prioritise your workload, and by no means least, have an absolute passion for Mint Velvet as a brand and a strong desire to develop a career within Merchandising.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- • Manage stock allocations on a daily basis from our DC to all stores and website
- • Allocate stock in line with the brand range plan, in the right quantities to maximise sales
- • Maximise sales on our website through controlling availability and building stocks on the best performing product areas
- • Review performance at line, department, and branch level each week, reacting to sales patterns and maximising profit opportunity
- • Work closely with Product Merchandise team to co-ordinate theme launches
- • Build stock packages for new store openings, both in the UK and Internationally
- • Maximise sales during key trading events by building stock levels to the optimal level at the right time
- • Conduct analysis on sizing across departments and different fascias
You will be rewarded with
A competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, BUPA, a discretionary bonus scheme, generous staff discount and clothing allowance and the opportunity to develop your career in a fast paced and growing business.
If you have the experience and passion for this role
Please apply by attaching an up to date CV and covering letter explaining which role you are applying for and why you are passionate about joining Mint Velvet. Alternatively click below on the LinkedIn button to apply with your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We're looking for
individuals who are
- • Passionate and driven
- • Able to think outside of the box
- • Can challenge and problem solve
- • Commercially aware
- • Innovative
- • Have a sleeves rolled up attitude
- • A love of style and retail
- • Able to put the customer first
- • Have an eye for the detail
- • Inspiring to others
- • Show initiative
- • Excellent communicators and well organised
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.