Creative Content Assistant
The Content Assistant is responsible for writing product descriptions and social captions, and assisting the Content Coordinator on other writing, UX and content-related tasks for the website and marketing channels. Ensuring all written copy is delivered within the required timeframes in keeping with brand TOV.
TO JOIN OUR VIBRANT AND FAST GROWING BUSINESS AS DIGITAL TRADING ASSISTANT…
You will have proven writing experience and demonstrate a strong interest in fashion and marketing. You must be able to present your ideas with confidence and passion.
You will be an effective team player and can successfully collaborate to deliver projects. You will be brilliantly organised and a great multi-tasker who is confident to manage multiple tasks at one time whilst delivering projects to an agreed schedule.
Knowledge of SEO is desired but not essential.
You consistently role model our Mint Velvet brand values: ‘Entrepreneurial Spirit’, ‘Passion & Drive’, ‘Courage & Resilience’, ‘Collaborative’ and ‘With Soul’.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Attend packshot shoots to write informative and compelling product descriptions in line with brand TOV and SEO best practice, and sense-check them for spelling and grammar before uploading to Merret
- Become main POC for product description queries from the wider business and action all amend requests in a timely manner
- Assist Content Coordinator in the maintenance of all onsite content copy including content boxes and drop downs, category banners, landing pages, informational pages etc., checking in regularly to ensure these are both brand relevant and give the customer the best experience
- Write all social media captions and assist Social Media team and Content Coordinator with any copy requirements for the MV social channels
- Contribute to weekly content meetings by bringing new and innovative ideas to the table, researching competitors and other aspirational brands, and ensuring we keep on top of the latest trends in fashion & marketing
- Assist Content Coordinator in the maintenance of online magazine pages to ensure the content is still relevant and make amends as required
- Assist Content Coordinator in all other writing tasks, including paid ads & banners, meta-descriptions, and other ad hoc projects
YOU'LL BE REWARDED WITH
- Competitive starting salary and great career prospects in a fast paced and growing business
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company-funded private health insurance and access to Smart Health
- Life assurance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 50% staff discount
- Interest-free Season ticket loan
- Summer hours- 3pm finishes every Friday throughout June, July & August
- Bespoke induction support and ongoing development to help you thrive in your new role
- A welcoming and inspiring work-environment - take advantage of Yoga classes, social activities, an early finish on pay day and more
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you have the experience and passion for this role
Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Digital Trading Coordinator” in the subject line. If you’re shortlisted, our interview process typically includes a telephone interview and, if you progress, a face to face interview.
We're looking for
individuals who are
- • Passionate and driven
- • Able to think outside of the box
- • Can challenge and problem solve
- • Commercially aware
- • Innovative
- • Have a sleeves rolled up attitude
- • A love of style and retail
- • Able to put the customer first
- • Have an eye for the detail
- • Inspiring to others
- • Show initiative
- • Excellent communicators and well organised
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.