Responsible Trading Co-ordinator
We are looking for a permanent, full time Corporate Social Responsibility Co-ordinator to join our team at Head Office in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. This is a great opportunity for someone to develop this newly established role.
To join our vibrant and fast growing business as a Responsible Trading Co-ordinator
You will need an interest in ethical and environmental issues, have the ability to analyse data to compile accurate reports. You will have strong communication skills, with the ability to develop strong relationships across all levels of the business. You will be a self-starter, with strong problem solving, planning and organisational skills.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate, maintain and administer the ethical trading risk assessments and due diligence for all of the supply chain (product and GNFR suppliers) and suppliers of services
- Coordinate, maintain and administer the annual waste packaging reporting requirementss
- Assist in the running of a CSR committee
- Assist in the achievement of membership of best practice initiatives
- Assist in the advancement of the Company’s CSR programme
- Assist in the achievement of ETI membership
- To assist with annual and new starter training for CSR
You will be rewarded with
A competitive salary, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), a discretionary annual bonus scheme, Company pension scheme, BUPA, interest free season ticket loan and the opportunity to develop your career in a fast paced and growing business.
If you have the experience and passion for this role
Please apply by clicking 'apply now' below and attaching either a completed Application Form or up to date CV and covering letter explaining why you are passionate about joining Mint Velvet. Please ensure you state which of our roles you are applying for within the email
We look forward to hearing from you!
Closing date for applications 3 April 2019
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview
We're looking for
individuals who are
- • Passionate and driven
- • Able to think outside of the box
- • Can challenge and problem solve
- • Commercially aware
- • Innovative
- • Have a sleeves rolled up attitude
- • A love of style and retail
- • Able to put the customer first
- • Have an eye for the detail
- • Inspiring to others
- • Show initiative
- • Excellent communicators and well organised
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.