Due to these uncertain times, we are still not able to guarantee next day delivery as standard in the UK. Please visit our dedicated page for more info.
UK - FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £50
|Delivery Service||Delivery Days||Delivery Charge|
|Standard Delivery||In the current situation, standard deliveries may take up to 5 days to arrive but we're working hard to get your orders with you as quickly as possible. If you order anything after 6pm on a Thursday, you will receive it the following week. Please visit our dedicated page for more info.||£4.95 on all orders under £50|
|Standard Delivery||In the current situation, standard deliveries may take up to 5 days to arrive but we're working hard to get your orders with you as quickly as possible. If you order anything after 6pm on a Thursday, you will receive it the following week. Please visit our dedicated page for more info.||FREE on all orders over £50|
|Saturday Delivery||Weekend deliveries are no longer available. Please visit our dedicated page for more info.|
|Sunday Delivery||Weekend deliveries are no longer available. Please visit our dedicated page for more info.|
|Click & collect||Our Click & Collect service is now available for all boutique stores (excluding outlets and concessions). Contactless collections are also available, see our dedicated page for more details.||FREE|
IRELAND - FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER 75€
|Delivery Service||Delivery Days||Delivery Charge|
|Standard Delivery||Please allow 3 working days for delivery.||€5.95 on all orders under €75|
|Standard Delivery||Please allow 3 working days for delivery.||FREE on all orders over €75|
|Click & collect||Order online & collect from our Dundrum boutique within 3 days - we'll send you a text when your order is ready to collect. Contactless collections are also available, see our dedicated page for more details.||FREE|
We are delivering internationally, just be aware that your parcel may take a little longer than usual.
|Country||Free Delivery Threshold||Delivery Charge|
|Andorra||200 EURO||9.95 EURO|
|Austria||200 EURO||9.95 EURO|
|Australia||300 AUS DOLLARS||19.95 AUS DOLLARS|
|Belgium||200 EURO||5.95 EURO|
|Bulgaria||345 BGN||19.95 BGN|
|Canada||250 Canadian Dollars||9.95 Canadian Dollars|
|Croatia||1350 HRK||79.95 HRK|
|Cyprus||200 EURO||9.95 EURO|
|Denmark||1350 DKK||79.95 DKK|
|Estonia||200 EURO||6.95 EURO|
|Finland||200 EURO||5.95 EURO|
|France||200 EURO||5.95 EURO|
|Germany||200 EURO||5.95 EURO|
|Greece||200 EURO||6.95 EURO|
|Hungary||59995 HUF||1795 HUF|
|Italy||200 EURO||5.95 EURO|
|Latvia||200 EURO||5.95 EURO|
|Lithuania||200 EURO||5.95 EURO|
|Luxembourg||200 EURO||5.95 EURO|
|Malta||200 EURO||9.95 EURO|
|Monaco||200 EURO||5.95 EURO|
|Montenegro||200 EURO||12.95 EURO|
|Netherlands||200 EURO||5.95 EURO|
|New Zealand||300 NZ Dollars||19.95 NZ Dollars|
|Poland||695 PLN||19.95 PLN|
|Portugal||200 EURO||5.95 EURO|
|Romania||895 RON||295 RON|
|San Marino||200 EURO||5.95 EURO|
|Slovakia||200 EURO||5.95 EURO|
|Slovenia||200 EURO||5.95 EURO|
|Spain||200 EURO||5.95 EURO|
|Sweden||1795 SEK||79.95 SEK|
|Switzerland||200 CFH||14.95 CFH|
|United Arab Emirates||1200 AED||49.95 AED|
|United States||250 USD||9.95 USD|
Missing your Freepost Returns label? Not to worry, just follow the instructions via this link to create a replacement Royal Mail Freepost label which can be printed and attached to your parcel. Need help? Our Customer Care Team is available on Live Chat Monday to Friday 9-5.30pm.
Returns Policy - We have extended our returns period to 60 days, so if you're having to self-isolate or struggling to get to your local Post Office, there's no rush. Chocolate, earrings, face coverings and swimwear can't be refunded or exchanged for safety and hygiene reasons. This is in addition to your rights under the Consumer Contract Regulations, please read our Terms & Conditions for more details. Please note that our re-opened boutiques are no longer able to accept Web Returns - these can be sent back using the usual process, contact our Customer Care team if you have any queries.
UK & N.IRELAND RETURNS
UK ROYAL MAIL FREEPOST SERVICE
- Add your address to the Freepost returns label received with your order and attach to your parcel ensuring the original delivery labels are covered or removed.
- Complete the Postal Returns Note and enclose with your item/s inside your parcel, making sure the order number is clearly visible.
- Post the parcel at your local Post Office and make sure you keep the receipt and 'proof of postage' until you've received your refund.
- We will send you an email confirmation as soon as your refund has been processed. Refunds can take up to 10 working days to process.
Lost your UK Freepost Returns label? Not to worry, just follow the instructions via this link to create a replacement Royal Mail Freepost label which can be printed and attached to your parcel.
UK COLLECT PLUS FREEPOST SERVICE
- Visit www.collectplus.co.uk or text COLLECT to and your postcode to 84555 (e.g. COLLECT WD171DU) to find your nearest Collect+ store. Texts to 84555 are charged at your standard network rate.
- Visit www.collectplus.co.uk, select 'Mint Velvet' from the retailer list and enter your order number and email address. Tick the terms and conditions box and press 'Proceed'.
- Attach the Collect+ label you receive by email to your parcel ensuring the original delivery labels are covered.
- Take your parcel to any Collect+ store, where you will be given a receipt and tracking code to retain until you receive an email from us to confirm that your refund has been processed. Refunds can take up to 10 working days to process.
UK & IRELAND RETURNS TO STORE
Please note that our re-opened boutiques are no longer able to accept Web Returns - these can be sent back using the usual process, contact our Customer Care team if you have any queries.
- Complete the Postal Returns Note and enclose with your item/s inside your parcel.
- Visit https://web.global-e.com/returns/portal/mZ72 to generate your pre-paid return label.
- Enter your 12 digit order number (begins with GE), and your email address, then click Next.
- Select the item/s you wish to return, choose a reason from the drop down menu and click next.
- Print the pre-paid return label and affix it securely to the outside of the package.
- There are two options to return your parcel to us via DHL:
Option 1 – Drop off your parcel to one of DHL’s local service points.
- To find your nearest service point follow the link below:
- Select your country from the drop down menu and enter your location.
- Select Send a shipment.
- Tick I have a shipment with a DHL label and click Search.
- All available service points will be listed.
Option 2- Arrange a collection with DHL online
- Visit https://returns.dhl.co.uk/ereturns/
- Select your country from the drop-down menu and click Go.
- Enter your return waybill number that is printed on your return label and click Schedule pickup.
- Fill out the schedule pickup form. Your pickup address will populate automatically, based on your waybill number.
- Check the details are correct and then click Schedule Pickup.
- A summary and confirmation of your pickup will then display, please take a note of your booking reference number.
Please note that the cost of shipping your return back to us will be deducted from your total order refund.( Excludes Republic of Ireland)
Once the order has reached our international Returns Hub and has been inspected, please allow 5-10 workings days for a refund to be credited back to your payment method.
If you have any further questions or queries please contact us at email@example.com