UK - Free standard delivery over £100
|Delivery Service||Delivery Days||Delivery Charge|
|Standard Delivery||If you order before 6pm, we promise to deliver your order the next working day. Available to UK mainland postcodes only, all other UK postcodes may take 1-2 working days longer.||£3.95|
|Saturday Delivery||Order by 6pm Friday for Saturday delivery. Orders placed after 6pm Friday will be delivered the following Saturday. Saturday delivery is available to UK mainland postcodes only.||£4.95|
|Sunday Delivery||Order by 6pm Friday for Sunday delivery. Orders placed after 6pm Friday will be delivered the following Sunday. Sunday delivery is available to UK mainland postcodes only.||£4.95|
|Click & collect||Order by 6pm for delivery the next working day. Find your nearest boutique by using our online Store Locator||Free|
Ireland - Free delivery over 100 euros
|Delivery Service||Delivery Days||Delivery Charge|
|Standard Delivery||Please allow 3 working days for delivery.||5.95 EURO|
|Click & collect||Please allow 3 working days for delivery. Find your nearest Boutique by using our online Store Locator||Free|
|Country||Free Delivery Threshold||Delivery Days||Delivery Charge|
|Andorra||200 EURO||2-3 working days||9.95 EURO|
|Austria||175 EURO||3-4 working days||9.95 EURO|
|Belgium||175 EURO||3-4 working days||5.95 EURO|
|Bulgaria||345 BGN||5-6 working days||19.95 BGN|
|Croatia||1350 HRK||5-6 working days||79.95 HRK|
|Cyprus||200 EURO||3-4 working days||9.95 EURO|
|Czechia||4,550.00||4-5 working days||149.95 CZK|
|Denmark||1350 DKK||3-4 working days||79.95 DKK|
|Estonia||175 EURO||5-6 working days||6.95 EURO|
|Finland||175 EURO||4-5 working days||5.95 EURO|
|France||175 EURO||3-4 working days||5.95 EURO|
|Germany||175 EURO||3-4 working days||5.95 EURO|
|Greece||175 EURO||5-6 working days||6.95 EURO|
|Hungary||59995 HUF||4-5 working days||1795 HUF|
|Italy||175 EURO||4-5 working days||5.95 EURO|
|Latvia||175 EURO||4-5 working days||5.95 EURO|
|Lithuania||175 EURO||4-5 working days||5.95 EURO|
|Luxembourg||175 EURO||3-4 working days||5.95 EURO|
|Malta||200 EURO||2-3 working days||9.95 EURO|
|Monaco||200 EURO||2-3 working days||5.95 EURO|
|Montenegro||200 EURO||3-4 working days||12.95 EURO|
|Netherlands||200 EURO||3-4 working days||5.95 EURO|
|Poland||695 PLN||4-5 working days||19.95 PLN|
|Portugal||175 EURO||4-6 working days||5.95 EURO|
|Romania||895 RON||4-6 working days||295 RON|
|San Marino||200 EURO||2-3 working day||5.95 EURO|
|Slovakia||175 EURO||4-5 working days||5.95 EURO|
|Slovenia||175 EURO||4-5 working days||5.95 EURO|
|Spain||175 EURO||4-5 working days||5.95 EURO|
|Sweden||1795 SEK||4-5 working days||79.95 SEK|
|Switzerland||200 CFH||4-5 working days||14.95 CFH|
|Vatican||175.00||4-5 working days||5.95 EURO|
|United Arab Emirates||1200 AED||4-5 working days||49.95 AED|
|United States||250 USD||4-5 working days||9.95 USD|
UK & N.IRELAND RETURNS
If you change your mind about anything you buy online, simple return the item/s unused within 28 days of receipt for a full refund. Unfortunately, for reasons of hygiene, we are unable to refund or exchange earrings. For further details please see out Terms and Conditions. This is in addition to your rights under the Consumer Contract Regulations.
For in-store returns - Please note we can only accept returns from orders placed in the same country and currency as the store trades in. For example, our Dundrum boutique in Ireland can only accept Irish return purchased in Euros, and not N. Ireland returns purchased in GBP.
UK ROYAL MAIL FREEPOST SERVICE
- Add your address to the Freepost returns label received with your order and attach to your parcel ensuring the original delivery labels are covered or removed.
- Complete the Postal Returns Note and enclose with your item/s inside your parcel, making sure the order number is clearly visible.
- Post the parcel at your local Post Office and make sure you keep the receipt and 'proof of postage' until you've received your refund.
- We will send you an email confirmation as soon as your refund has been processed. Refunds can take up to 10 days to process.
Lost your UK Freepost Returns label? Not to worry, just follow the instructions via this link to create a replacement Royal Mail Freepost label which can be printed and attached to your parcel.
UK COLLECT PLUS FREEPOST SERVICE
- Visit www.collectplus.co.uk or text COLLECT to and your postcode to 84555 (e.g. COLLECT WD171DU) to find your nearest Collect+ store. Texts to 84555 are charged at your standard network rate.
- Visit www.collectplus.co.uk, select 'Mint Velvet' from the retailer list and enter your order number and email address. Tick the terms and conditions box and press 'Proceed'.
- Attach the Collect+ label you receive by email to your parcel ensuring the original delivery labels are covered.
- Take your parcel to ahy Collect+ store, where you will be given a receipt and tracking code to retain until you receive an email from us to confirm that your refund has been processed. Refunds can take up to 10 working days to process.
UK & IRELAND RETURNS TO STORE
Return your item/s to one of our Boutique stores - excluding Portsmouth Gunwharf Quays, Kildare, Clarks Village, Swindon and concessions / department stores. Please bring the original despatch note and payment card used to place the order. Find your nearest Boutique by using our online Store Locator
For orders placed up until (and including) 18th February:
- Ensure your item/s are securely wrapped and insert your completed Postal Returns Note.
- Visit https://mintvelvet.returnsunlimited.com to generate a freepost returns label.
- Fill in your details in the fields required and confirm your return by clicking 'Place Return'.
- Print the returns label and attach your parcel.
- Post the parcel at your local Post Office and make sure you keep the receipt as 'proof of postage' until you've received your refund.
Please allow up to 30 working days for refunds to reach the UK and be processed.
Should you have any concerns please email us at email@example.com
For orders placed on (and including) 19th February or later:
- Complete the Postal Returns Note and enclose with your item/s inside your parcel.
- Visit https://web.global-e.com/returns/portal/mZ72 to generate your pre-paid return label.
- Enter your 12 digit order number (begins with GE), and your email address, then click Next.
- Select the item/s you wish to return, choose a reason from the drop down menu and click next.
- Print the pre-paid return label and affix it securely to the outside of the package.
- There are two options to return your parcel to us via DHL:
Option 1 – Drop off your parcel to one of DHL’s local service points.
- To find your nearest service point follow the link below:
- Select your country from the drop down menu and enter your location.
- Select Send a shipment.
- Tick I have a shipment with a DHL label and click Search.
- All available service points will be listed.
Option 2- Arrange a collection with DHL online
- Visit https://returns.dhl.co.uk/ereturns/
- Select your country from the drop-down menu and click Go.
- Enter your return waybill number that is printed on your return label and click Schedule pickup.
- Fill out the schedule pickup form. Your pickup address will populate automatically, based on your waybill number.
- Check the details are correct and then click Schedule Pickup.
- A summary and confirmation of your pickup will then display, please take a note of your booking reference number.
Please note that the cost of shipping your return back to us will be deducted from your total order refund.
Once the order has reached our international Returns Hub and has been inspected, please allow 5-10 workings days for a refund to be credited back to your payment method.
If you have any further questions or queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org