Ecommerce Merchandise Admin Assistant
We are looking for an Ecommerce Merchandise Admin Assistant to join our dynamic and passionate Ecom team based at our Head Office in High Wycombe. This is an entry level role for someone looking to start their career in an ecommerce retail environment and is a permanent, full time position.
To join our vibrant and fast growing business as Ecommerce Merchandise Admin Assistant.
You’ll need to have strong numeracy and math skills, with intermediate MS excel skills. You will need to be adaptable with the forever changing demand of the ecommerce world and must be organised with a high level of attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be well motivated, with good communication skills and passionate about pursuing a career in Ecommerce, as well as a love for fashion and a good understanding of Ecommerce trading metrics.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Weekly reporting across the website across all devices (Mobile / desktop / tablet) including reporting on payment, delivery, search, product. Using all key ecommerce metrics e.g conversion, AOV
- Monitor returns rate from customers and feedback and patterns to merchandising
- Analysis on what customers buy and recommend cross selling opportunities
- Work with the Ecommerce Merchandiser to produce regular lessons learnt reports and feedback opportunities to product teams
- Provide the correct data and images to host websites, feeding back any issues to the web team and product team
- Have a good relationship with host web teams to ensure product is live on host sites within agreed KPI’s
- Help manage the product data & image sheet, to ensure all product is ready to go live, with correct description, image shot, model shot & categorisation
You'll be rewarded with
A competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, BUPA, a discretionary bonus scheme, generous staff discount and clothing allowance and the opportunity to develop your career in a fast paced and growing business.
If you have the experience and passion for this role
Please apply by clicking 'apply now' below and attaching either a completed Application Form or up to date CV and covering letter explaining why you are passionate about joining Mint Velvet. Please ensure you state which of our roles you're applying for within the email.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To Apply :
OR Email us : email@example.com
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.