Treat someone special to some #relaxedglamour with our Mint Velvet Gift Card, which can be redeemed in one of our Boutique stores or online (for UK orders only) at www.mintvelvet.co.uk
Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to any Mint Velvet gift card (a "Gift Card" or a "Card") purchased by you or someone on your behalf and issued by Mint Velvet in association with a gift program. By purchasing the Card, accepting and retaining the Card, or using the Card, you agree to these terms and conditions (as amended from time to time). The Card is issued in the UK by Sabre Retail Fashion Limited (company number 07920155) and in the Republic of Ireland by Sabre Retail (Trading) Limited (company number 06941177) both trading as Mint Velvet and jointly referred to herein as "we", "us", or "our". When we refer to "you" and "your" we mean the user of the website and purchaser of a Card. Both companies are registered in England and Wales and the registered address is at St. John's Place, Easton Street, High Wycombe, HP11 1NL, United Kingdom.
1. The gift card will expire and any remaining balance will be cancelled if the card is not used to make a purchase or top-up during any consecutive 24 month period.
2. Gift Cards may only be used as full or part payment for Mint Velvet products purchased online at www.mintvelvet.co.uk and in the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland from participating Mint Velvet stores. For your nearest Mint Velvet store click on Stores. 'Participating stores' do not include Mint Velvet concessions (e.g. within department stores). Please note, if you have paid for your order using a Mint Velvet Gift Card, please retain this, as any refunds will be applied to this gift card where appropriate.
3. The full amount of each purchase, including taxes and fees, will be deducted from the funds held on the Card, up to the total funds available on the Card. The Card cannot be used to obtain cash or purchase other Gift Cards and you may not return merchandise or cancel services obtained with the Card for a cash refund.
4. No change or refund will be given where the sales transaction is for an amount (including applicable added fees and taxes) less than the balance on the Card but the remaining balance may be applied to future purchases. Gift Cards cannot be returned or refunded (subject to any rights available to you by law).
5. Where a Mint Velvet store (including online at www.mintvelvet.co.uk) agrees to provide a refund for products purchased using a Gift Card, the amount of the purchase price paid using the Gift Card will, at Mint Velvet's discretion, be reimbursed: (i) by the Card (or another Card) being topped up with the relevant amount; or (ii) by way of a credit note for use in participating Mint Velvet stores.
6. In the event of a Gift Card becoming lost or stolen, you will not be entitled to a refund. Further, we are not responsible for funds on the Gift Card used without your knowledge. The Card is for personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes (including but not limited to resale) without our prior written consent. We do not collect and store personal information on the holders of Gift Cards.
7. The Card is not a cheque guarantee, debit or credit card and cannot be used as one. Use of the Card is limited to the amount of funds held on the Card.
8. The Card can be topped up in any participating Mint Velvet store. The minimum amount required to activate or top up the Card is £1 in the UK and €1 in the Republic of Ireland (in-store only) and the maximum card limit is £500 in the UK and €500 in the Republic of Ireland. Your current balance will be displayed on your receipt or on the card itself. The Card will have no value until activated by a member of Mint Velvet staff.
9. If any payment used to activate or top up the Card is not authorised, or otherwise defaults, the corresponding amount(s) added to the Card will be removed.
10. We reserve the right to supplement and/or amend these terms and conditions from time to time. We will post any changes on the Mint Velvet website and it is your responsibility to review the website for any changes to the Terms and Conditions. Changes will be effective five (5) hours after the posting of any such change. In the event of any change to these terms and conditions which results in the cancellation of your Card or any material amendment to the scope of the Card benefits, we will refund to you the outstanding balance on the Card.
11. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
12. A person who is not a party to the agreement between you and us has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of the Terms and Conditions but this does not affect any right or remedy which exists apart from that Act.
13. These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with English law and the parties hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.