Junior Front End Developer
We are looking for a permanent and full time Junior Front End Developer to join our Digital team. As Junior Front End Developer you will work as part of the development team to perform the day to day content creation for the website, supporting the existing infrastructure, and advising on best practice and industry trends across site. You will work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager and Digital Designers, reporting to the Digital Production Manager.
To join our vibrant and fast growing business as a Junior Front End Developer
- Delivery of content development on the website, ensuring it is delivered on time, with the best possible user experience and using the best practice development techniques
- Participate in platform based developments, working with 3rd parties to assist with projects that require front-end support
- Ongoing device and performance testing / optimisation to ensure site is working as efficiently as possible
- Managing the day to day changes of content, building emails and homepages
- Work closely with the wider development team to enhance working practices and apply modern front-end techniques to improve both internal and external customers
- Attend meetings internally and with 3rd parties to represent and act as a liaison point the development team
- Working alongside the wider Mint Velvet team to advise on and/or assist with any technical problems on the website and advise on improvements to the customer journey and usability of the website
- Competitive starting salary and great career prospects in a fast paced and growing business
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company-funded private health insurance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 50% staff discount
- Interest-free Season ticket loan
- Bespoke induction support and ongoing development to help you thrive in your new role
- A welcoming and inspiring work-environment - take advantage of Yoga classes, social activities, an early finish on pay day and more!
If you have the experience and passion for this role
Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Junior Front End Developer’” in the subject line. If you’re shortlisted, our interview process typically includes a telephone interview and, if you progress, a face to face interview.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We're looking for
individuals who are
- • Passionate and driven
- • Able to think outside of the box
- • Can challenge and problem solve
- • Commercially aware
- • Innovative
- • Have a sleeves rolled up attitude
- • A love of style and retail
- • Able to put the customer first
- • Have an eye for the detail
- • Inspiring to others
- • Show initiative
- • Excellent communicators and well organised
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.