We are looking for an Office Manager to join our Head Office in High Wycombe. This is a permanent and full time position. Ideally you will have 12 months experience as an office manager.
To join our vibrant and fast growing business as a Office Manager
You’ll need to have excellent communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships across functions within the business. You will have good numeracy and MS excel skill and must be organised, with a high level of attention to detail. The role is best suited to someone who has worked in house at a fast paced business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and greeting all visitors to Head Office
- Answering the door to couriers and dispatching parcels, shredding services, water providers etc.
- Answering the phone and taking messages
- Ensuring the office and kitchen is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Dealing with property issues with landlord- maintenance, improvements etc
- Arranging national and international business travel and accommodation
- Ensuring stationary and office supplies are maintained
You'll be rewarded with
A competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, BUPA, a discretionary bonus scheme, generous staff discount and clothing allowance and the opportunity to develop your career in a fast paced and growing business.
If you have the experience and passion for this role
Please apply by clicking 'apply now' below and attaching either a completed Application Form or up to date CV and covering letter explaining why you are passionate about joining Mint Velvet. Please ensure you state which of our roles you're applying for within the email. Closing date is the 21st April.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.