We are looking for an Assistant Merchandiser to join our dynamic and passionate Merchandise team based at our Head Office in High Wycombe. This is a permanent and full time position. Ideally you will have 6-12 months experience as an AM in a fashion retail business.
To join our vibrant and fast growing business as Assistant Merchandiser
You’ll need to have excellent communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships across functions within the business and enjoy working as part of team. You will have good numeracy and MS excel skill and must be organised, with a high level of attention to detail. You must be able to demonstrate a focus on finding solutions and improvements which add value to customers and the overall business.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Support the Merchandiser to maximise the profitability of the ranges, the stores and the e-commerce business and to deliver in-season actions to maximise profit opportunities.
- Range building, including completing historical analysis, accurately calculating line buys and ensuring accurate sizing decisions are made.
- Create and maintain an accurate intake and delivery schedule.
- Check and maintain systems for delivery performance, including dealing with deliveries which are out of tolerance.
- Complete weekly analysis of department, product and store performance in order to establish trading patterns.
- Identify best and worst sellers and make recommendations.
- KPI Analysis.
You will be rewarded with
A competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, BUPA, a discretionary bonus scheme, generous staff discount and clothing allowance and the opportunity to develop your career in a fast paced and growing business.
If you have the experience and passion for this role
Please apply by attaching an up to date CV and covering letter explaining which role you are applying for and why you are passionate about joining Mint Velvet. Alternatively click below on the LinkedIn button to apply with your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We're looking for
individuals who are
- • Passionate and driven
- • Able to think outside of the box
- • Can challenge and problem solve
- • Commercially aware
- • Innovative
- • Have a sleeves rolled up attitude
- • A love of style and retail
- • Able to put the customer first
- • Have an eye for the detail
- • Inspiring to others
- • Show initiative
- • Excellent communicators and well organised
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.